Tumblr Guessing Game…
Can you guess from my posts what is my:
* Sex and/or Gender
* Sexual Orientation
* Race and/or Ethnicity
* Field of study and/or field of work
* Favorite TV show(s)
* Favorite book(s)
* Favorite video game(s)
* Favorite food(s)
Leave any answers in my ask and we’ll see how accurate you are.
this could be funny
This is actually funny.
242,236 notes | reblogged: (via
Hey, everyone, I just reached 1,000 followers, and this is my very special thank you to each of you for well, a lot of reasons that would take me a while to list. Let’s just say, it feels nice to be included in something that means something to you even if it’s “just books”. So, for the rest of the year, this will be my main giveaway. There will be no more big ones like this for the rest of the year.
Above is the “Barnes and Noble Leatherbound Boxset” (I know a lot of people fancy these editions) which includes:
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Jane Erye by Charlotte Bronte
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
Now, the rules for this giveaway are as follows:
- You must be following me.
- If you win, you must be willing to give me your address. I will not share it with anyone, and I will not save it. It will be strictly for shipping purposes only.
- If you live on Earth, you may enter. It’s w-w-w-worldwide.
- No, you DO NOT have to pay for shipping.
- You may like and reblog as many times as you want.
- And hey, if you’re really desperate for that extra entry, you can follow me on twitter (you don’t have to at all). My twitter is @__aprilreads.
- This giveaway will end on December 31, 2013 and the ONE winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
Good luck, and thank you so much for everything!
9,110 notes | reblogged: (via
26 notes | reblogged: (via
17,348 notes | reblogged: (via
if a dancing pikachu doesn’t fit in with your blog you’re running the wrong kind of blog
305,185 notes | reblogged: (via
25,633 notes | reblogged: (via
Please tell me I’m not the only one that gets very protective of my books when someone asks to borrow them.. Don’t get me wrong I’m flattered someone wants to read a book I’ve read but it’s just I don’t trust people with my babies, you’ll rip them or treat them poorly or loose them or never give them back and I just can’t have that.
My books. My babies.
1,525 notes | reblogged: (via
39,685 notes | reblogged: (via
The Holidays have come again, so you know what that means! Time for a Giveaway!!! Here are the rules:
- must be following me
- reblogs only, likes don’t count
- maximum of ten entries (reblogs) per blog—any more will not count
- no contest blogs
- ships anywhere in the world!
- contest ends on December 25th, 9pm EST
- winner will be chosen by random number generator
- winner’s ask box must be open; must respond within 24 hours
- winners will be publicly announced once they are contacted
- one grand prize winner for now, runner up prizes may be added!
Have fun, and happy holidays!
15,793 notes | reblogged: (via
A strong man can handle a strong woman. A weak man will say she has an attitude.
73,601 notes | reblogged: (via